The Johnson Leadership Group specializes in helping you to be intentional in your life both privately and professionally by working with purpose and having a solid plan. Being intentional is about relying on a pre-determined strategy. Johnson is equipped with the best materials and proper skill sets to work with government agencies, schools, non-profits and corporate personnel one-on-one, in group settings, and through workshops and seminars to visualize, create and execute a customized leadership strategy to best fit your needs.
We are proud members of:
- U.S. Black Chambers, Incorporated
- Greater Baltimore Black Chamber of Commerce
- International Coach Federation
- Pan African Collective, Incorporated
- Virginia Commonwealth University Alumni Association
- Virginia Commonwealth University African-American Alumni Council
- Howard County (MD) Chamber of Commerce
611430 (Primary) -541990-541661-541618-561499
Watch a short video
The Johnson Leadership Group specializes in helping you to be
intentional in your life both privately and professionally by working with
purpose and having a solid plan.
- Leadership and Development
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Keynote Speaking
- Commencement Speaking
Listen to some Kevin’s Podcasts
September 2019 – Preview of Keynote Presentation at the annual “Raise the Bar” Conference, Turf Valley Resort, Ellicott City, MD, Maryland Workforce Association.
October 2019 – Pinnacle Leadership Forum with Guy Rogers titled: Learning, Listening and Reading: A Formula for Increasing our Influence.